With the growth of its business, AVL is looking to expand its diagnostics team in the UK.
- Analysis and further improvement of the complete vehicle diagnostics for world-leading passenger car manufacturers
- Deep joint development and cooperation with customer and internal technical development departments and suppliers
- Support the Diagnostics Failure Mode Effects Analysis on vehicle and component system levels
- Definition of acceptance criteria for validation test activities
- Performing complete vehicle diagnostic verification and reporting
- Status reporting and tracking of project tasks to the customer and AVL management
- As an integral part of the project team, you should help to drive the development of the diagnostic tool chain
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, System Controls Engineering or similar
- Good overview of the automotive architecture of a passenger car application
- Experienced in Diagnostics in one of the following areas: Powertrain, Hybrid, Body/Chassis, Infotainment or Comfort Functions/Power Management
- Experience in system/function testing, analysis and verification methods and tools
- Enjoy teamwork, communicate and collaborate well with colleagues as well as suppliers
- Analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Good English
- PREEvision knowledge
- Experience in working with CANoe or vTESTstudio, automated testing and experience from Design
- Skills: UDS communication protocol
A unique opportunity to join our growing, high-tech, international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please send them using our online application form.
AVL United Kingdom Ltd.
|Job Category||development, Electrical installation, Engineer, management, quality planning, Risk Management, technical support, technology|