Solar and Storage Technical Support Engineer
Salary £36,295 – £46,079
Be part of an evolution
At E.ON we recently started selling Solar and Storage systems to Customers in the UK, we want to be the market leader and have ambitious plans to grow the business to offer Customers the best products, customer journey and support.
The Solar and Storage team is passionate, motivated and hardworking and we are looking for our next team member, a Technical Support Engineer. They will be responsible for driving our quality and safety standards with our installation partners, completing the installation of Solar and Storage and other solutions in residential properties, fault finding and solving issues with installed systems, and supporting the business to maintain its technical accreditations.
The role will involve a mixture of both hands on site work and office based and is ideally suited for a time served electrician who has aspirations to develop themselves in new areas while also contributing to the success of a new and start up business.
Other aspects of the role include:
- Provide technical support for our Solar and Storage solutions.
- A nominated technical person for the EON’s MCS accreditation.
- Ensuring that all installation operations are conducted correctly in accordance with current regulations and scheme requirements.
- Working with our installers but responsible for determining which level of designer, structural engineer, civil engineer, or any of the specialised roles are required for each installation.
- Responsible for installation technical audits / quality governance and resolving remedial actions.
- Delivery and enforcement of our SHEQ standards to our installation partners.
- Technical review of risk assessment and method statements.