Join our free, virtual event and learn how to respond now
and future-proof your talent strategies.
One week left to register for the Battery Employer Conference 2022, the virtual conference and CareerExpo for everyone involved in talent acquisition in the battery value chain.
This is a free, virtual event is held on June 14th, 9.30 BST to 13.50 BST
with speakers from Battery Associates, University of Warwick, BASF, UKBIC and many more.
If you are a hiring manager or a HR professional, dial in to hear the latest research into the competitive landscape of battery talent.
- Launch of the Battery Employer Report – be the first to hear the results of the 2022 research into the competitive landscape of the battery employment market
- The only data-driven, research-based information source for talent acquisition and retention in the battery sector
- Learn about the main trends related to talent in the battery sector as discovered by the latest Arvensis research
- Learn from other industry leaders how to mitigate the talent shortage
- Tailor your talent acquisition to meet your target talent’s needs and attract the best
Registration is open!
Register here: https://hopin.com/events/battery-employer-day-2022
Are you a technical expert in the battery sector?
Meet employers like UKBIC, BASF, Systemiq and other at the free CareerExpo.
Register for the event and explore new opportunities.
Arvensis Re:Search – Climate. Talent. Solved.